East DeKalb Health Center
2277 S. Stone Mountain-Lithonia Road, Lithonia, GA 30058
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Extended hours on Tuesdays until 7:30 p.m.
Extended hours services include Family Planning, STD Testing, and Immunizations
We will accept walk-ins based on availability. For a quicker visit, call (404) 294-3700 to schedule your appointment.
To prepare for your visit:
- download and complete the required forms
- bring your insurance card and photo ID
Thank you for choosing East DeKalb Health Center for your healthcare.
Payment for Services
We accept the State Health Benefit Plan (except Kaiser Permanente), United Healthcare, Cigna, Medicaid and Medicare, and other plans. If your plan is not listed, please call us to confirm that we accept your insurance plan. Some of our service fees are based on a sliding scale. Unless arrangements have been made in advance, payments and any outstanding balances are expected at the time of service.
Self-Pay: If you do not have medical insurance, you will be considered a Self-Pay patient. Self-Pay patients must pay for the medical services received at the time of the visit. Sliding Scale can be applicable for some services based on your income.
We accept cash, checks (from financial institutions with a location in Georgia), credit cards, and debit cards (with a VISA or Mastercard logo).
Medical records are kept confidential. We will not release any of your medical information without first obtaining a signed authorization from you. We will release the records or part of them only if you give us written authorization.
Information regarding medical records can be obtained by calling our main office number (404) 294-3700
What You Can Expect From Us
- To expect services to be professional, timely, and appropriate
- To be treated with respect, dignity and to be informed of your care needs to make appropriate decisions
- To have your records kept confidential except when consent has been given
- Expect that teaching materials will be provided in a manner you can understand
- To receive care without discrimination due to race, age, sex, or religion
- To communicate your complaints to the administrative assistant and expect to receive follow-up without negative repercussions or changes in service.
Personal Health Services
- COVID-19 Vaccines
- Call (404) 294-3700 for more information.
- Health Check (Medicaid insurance accepted)
- College/employment/foster care physicals
- Childhood immunization
- Adult immunization
- TB screening (PPD)
- Women, infants & children (WIC)
- Pregnancy testing
- Presumptive eligibility for Right from the Start Medicaid
- Prenatal case management
- Birth control supplies and counseling
- Pap smears and breast exams
- HIV/AIDS (counseling and testing)
Walk-in clinic for STD evaluation/treatment and HIV testing Monday thru Friday, 8:15 am – 5:00 pm. If you need to be seen later than 4:00 p.m. please talk to our staff to make sure we are still accepting patients for the day.
- Sports Physicals
- Minor illnesses
To help speed up your visit with our STD Clinic, you may download and print the following documents fill them out, sign them where appropriate then bring them with you:
- Title X Family Planning Services
- Walk-in clinic for family planning services
- The cost of your service is based on your income and family size (sliding fee scale)
- All services are confidential
- Services are available Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
- Contact us at (404) 294-3700 for questions
To help speed up your visit to our Title X Family Planning Clinic, you may download and print the following documents (PDF format,) fill them out, sign them where appropriate then bring them with you:
Speed Up Your Visit
To help speed up your visit to the East DeKalb Health Center, you may download and print the following documents (PDF format,) fill them out, sign them where appropriate then bring them with you: