DECATUR, Ga. – The DeKalb County Board of Health will hold its regularly scheduled meeting via teleconference on April 15, beginning at 3 p.m.
Public access to the teleconference can be established by calling:
301-715-8592, Conference ID 964-5345-0920, Password: 229980
Agenda items for the meeting include:
- The approval of minutes from the Jan. 28 meeting
- Consideration of Contract
- Johnson Controls, Inc.– Professional Services Contract – Administration, Internal Services, Purchasing – Contract #: 20-0185-Co076-01
- Nominating Committee
- The District Health Director’s Report from January 2021 through February 2021
- The Board of Heath’s current financial status report
- Public Comments
- Board Comments
Anyone who would like to bring an issue before the board can be placed on the agenda by contacting India Dyer at 404-294-3787. Written comments to the board will be accepted at: Office of the Director,
DeKalb County Board of Health, P.O. Box 987, Decatur, Ga. 30031.