DECATUR, Ga. – The DeKalb County Board of Health will hold its regularly scheduled meeting via teleconference on Thursday, May 28, beginning at 3:00 p.m.
Public access to the teleconference can be established by calling:
(470) 344-9228, Conference ID 177-928-570
Agenda items for the meeting include:
• The approval of minutes from previous meetings;
• Approval of the proposed FY 2021 budget;
• The District Health Director’s Special Report on COVID-19 response from March through May 2020;
• Service awards and retirements;
• The Board of Heath’s current financial status report.
Anyone who would like to bring an issue before the board can be placed on the agenda by contacting India Dyer at (404) 294-3787. Written comments to the board will be accepted at: Office of the Director, DeKalb County Board of Health, P.O. Box 987, Decatur, GA 30031.