This powerful personal testimonial from a lung cancer survivor will help you educate your friends and family about the serious risk of lung cancer due to breathing Radon gas in homes.
Radon claims the lives of more than 20,000 people annually in the united states alone.
Radon gas is an invisible, colorless and odorless gas that seeps up from underground and can build up to high levels in a home. Radon in homes is the leading cause of lung cancer among non-smokers, and it causes more than 20,000 deaths each year among all Americans. The U.S. Surgeon General recommends that all homes be tested for Radon.