- We partner with Viral Solutions to provide testing.
- Testing is by appointment only.
- A parent or guardian must accompany their minor to get tested.
- You may experience a long wait time due to the current high demand.
- Testing sites may pause or close at any time due to weather, etc. Visit our website and social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) for updates.
DRIVE-UP TESTING LOCATION
Brookhaven MARTA Station
Monday: 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
There is no out-of-pocket cost for the tests provided through a DPH kiosk, but for those individuals with insurance, their insurance will be billed for the test.
In many cases, individuals will receive notification of their test results by email or text within 48 hours of specimen collection.
Anyone 15 years old or younger must be accompanied by a legal parent or guardian.
After completing a brief registration form (or scanning your pre-registration QR code), the kiosk will dispense a test kit that includes a nasal swab,
like other at-home tests, and instructions on collecting the specimen. Once the specimen is collected, it is safely packaged back into the kitand placed in the kiosk.
The specimens are picked up daily and sent to an accredited lab for PCR testing.
Test And Go KIOSK LOCATION
T.O. Vinson Health Center
Decatur, GA 30030
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
LTS Kiosk Hotline
For Video Tutorial in Spanish, click here.
Other COVID-19 Testing Providers
Visit https://dph.georgia.gov/covidtesting to find COVID-19 testing locations near you.