DECATUR, Ga. – Parents, did you put off your Back to School homework all summer? To help your child make the grade for having the proper immunizations and health services to head back to class, the DeKalb County Board of Health will offer special Saturday clinic hours.
WHAT: DeKalb County Board of Health Back to School Saturday
Immunizations, Refugee Health Services, Vision, Hearing and Nutrition Screenings, and WIC Services.
WHEN: Saturday, July 22, 2017, 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
WHERE: DeKalb County Board of Health
- Clifton Springs Health Center, 3110 Clifton Springs Rd., Decatur
- East DeKalb Health Center,
2277 S. Stone Mountain-Lithonia Rd., Lithonia
- North DeKalb Health Center, 3807 Clairmont Rd. NE, Chamblee
- T.O. Vinson Health Center, 440 Winn Way, Decatur
- Tucker WIC Office, 4394 Hugh Howell Rd., Suite 1 & 2, Tucker
(WIC Services Only)
- Richardson Health Center, 445 Winn Way, Decatur
(Refugee Health Services Only)
Parents should bring:
- Each child and his/her immunization record.
- Cash, a debit or credit card, or a check drawn from a Georgia bank
- Each child’s insurance card. We accept Medicaid, PeachCare for Kids, and State Health Benefit Plan (Blue Cross and Blue Shield and United HealthCare). Other insurance plans may be accepted. Please call to verify.
For more information about Back to School Saturday or any of the services and programs offered by the DeKalb County Board of Health, visit www.dekalbhealth.net or call (404) 294-3700.
# # #